Hi, I'm Mary and welcome to my blog.
2. I am a Mormon.
3. I am a Democrat.
4. No, I'm serious... You really can be both. I wish more people were.
5. I dabble in photography.
6. I love old homes.
7. I think the color turquoise is swell.
8. I am the 8th child out of 13. Two of my sisters live in our house (in their own apartments. It's not as crazy as it sounds. But, maybe it is? At any rate, it works for us).
9. I love Star Wars, but I don't include the prequels in that statement because I would rather light myself on fire than watch those again.
10. I love home improvement. I burn for home improvement. I actually like removing wallpaper... for the first hour, anyway. Do you need some wallpaper removed? Call me!
11. I'm kidding, please don't call me. That's creepy.
12. I want to start a campaign promoting the punishment of home owners that paint over wallpaper. Painted wallpaper is one of the greatest evils facing the world today. It is what terrorists learn in Al Qaeda training camps. It must be stopped.
13. Jane Austen is my favorite author.
14. Liz Lemon is my imaginary best friend.
I have recently been diagnosed with Lyme Disease. You can read more about that here.